SlapMeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to SlapMeMS's Forum!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blades GM APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
azens5

Blades GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Blades GM APP   Blades GM APP EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:23 pm

hi my name is Blades or U can call me Jake my real name i whant to be a HeadGM IGN Blades or when im a gm HeadGMShots
Timezone:est 8:06 where i am
if i saw a hacker i wold ban
How can i help the server: i wold make vids to get more players and make banners spam servers to get more players
If i were a gm i wold:be a nice and helpful and serous gm
i see a spammer i mute them
Other: im funny sometimes nice easy to get along with serous and i like to joke
this is a little app not much info but its all true some people just copy and paste off other site

ima male and ive been gm 13 times and i like to host survival events
AND IF U DONT FUCKENPICK ME ILL KILL UR FAMLY naw jk (ps i dun have good spellin dun judge me XP) i will treat every one the same no free items and that but only ill treat specaily is my gf no items of eney thing tho XD ill give her norm items(once an a while) not like srb items jus norm stuffs
Why shold u pick me:well for one i have lots of exp but no coder stuff tow i can get lots of players and im nice funny and other stuff im active no doubt and to me a gm is like a roll model not jus some special player that gets every thing he whants by doing a cmd and if u don't pick me im still gunna play the server and still bring players and hope for the next gm spot
Please contact me at jakobh20@hotmail.com if i got the spot
(or to make it easyer jus pm me)
thats my app vote for me peace
Back to top Go down

Blades GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SlapMeMS :: Forum :: Applications :: GM-
Jump to: