SlapMeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to SlapMeMS's Forum!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Consequences GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
consequence

Consequences GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Consequences GM Application   Consequences GM Application EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:27 pm

Name:Tim

Character Name: Consequence

(Optional) How Old are you? 15

Why you want to be GM? I Enjoy being a Gm and enjoy helping people. I like socializing and meeting new people on a daily basis

What can you do to help the Server? I can be on hacker patrol for a long time and i can help get rid of any troublemakers (glitchers, hackers, spammers) And i keep the fellow maplers happy!

Why should we pick you as a GM? I have experience being a Gm and have been oe in Three different servers this year...unfotunately they all shut down I have had a server of my own before so i know how to fix alot of errors and stuff so i can help other people

What Times you play? Around 4hours skattered throughout the day

Your favorite Job? Nightlords are my favourite! Fast rebels throwing stuff at things.....whats better than that?

What favorite subject in school? That must be music

Your hobbies? Playing Guitar and Maple!

Can you code or hold events? Most of them...i know alot of them from te top of my head about 80%(im only human! lol)

Any last words? Yeah well i really hope u guys pick me and if u do i will make sure this server benefits from it. ile donate. I always read up on my server rules and check forums everyday so im always informed.I am also responsible and will make no stupid desisions...Thanks for the oppertunity. And when im a Gm i will Take the responsibility of spreading The server all over youtube with links to the site to increase population! muhahaha
i am good at making Music vid's so yeh...Thanks
Tim
Back to top Go down

Consequences GM Application Empty
PostSubject: xD   Consequences GM Application EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:21 am

nicely done ill think about it
Back to top Go down

Consequences GM Application
Page 1 of 1